With the increase in online demand for almost everything, the digital industry is flourishing at a fast pace. Moreover, the scope of a career in digital marketing is elevating. If you are one of them who want to start a career in digital marketing in 2022, this article is for you.
We will provide you with all the relevant information related to digital marketing and will tell you the excellent range of career choices in digital marketing.
Digital marketing | The need for Modern World
Digital Marketing is the marketing activity of promoting goods and utilities using digital channels. Due to the accessibility of cheap data and affordable smartphones, the number of people across the globe who have access to the internet has taken a sharp rise.
Digital marketing is highly needed to-
• Find potential customers on a global level
• Interact with World
• Develop Brand Awareness
• Sell and promote products/services on a pocket-friendly budget.
• Earn higher Rate on Investment (ROI)
The growth of digital marketing –
The career in digital marketing has shown a drastic increase since 2020, due to the ongoing pandemic. And 2022 will also observe the same growth. Looking at India, it stands at 2nd position in the number of internet users around the globe.
When we look at the Static analysis of the current trends in digital marketing-
• By 2023 the number of active Indian internet users will grow to almost 666 million in India and more than 5.3 billion globally. Thus, this indicates that a larger share of people are shifting online and hence it makes complete sense to start marketing online.
• Earlier a user used approximately 500MB to 1GB monthly data in 2016, whereas an average user is recorded to utilize around 13.5GB of monthly 4G data in December 2020. This number further grew by 20% in 2021 as an increased number of people started using online platforms for a varied career in digital marketing, including digital marketing from home and digital marketing finance.
Scope of digital marketing
With the rising popularity of digital marketing, companies are demanding digital marketing professionals and experts. Even though we have started living with the pandemic and adapting to it, the job market will increasingly focus on digital and technology skills as it will enable them to work remotely. Thus, companies are looking for people who are skilled to handle digital marketing jobs.
Some other reasons to start a career in digital marketing in 2022 are-
• Digital marketing career scope in the Indian internet industry alone is going to be worth $160 billion by 2025, according to a Goldman Sachs report, which is three times its current value
• Companies also hire people for jobs like Email Marketers, Bloggers, E-commerce Experts, Marketing Automation, all come under Digital Marketing.
• If you want to do digital marketing freelance, social media will be the best. Using your various skills, you can conquer the social media world. Facebook in India has 320 million active followers in India alone.
Digital Marketing Course
If you want to start a career in digital marketing in 2022, you should go for a good digital marketing course as soon as possible. In a digital marketing course, you will learn all the terms and techniques needed to kickstart your career in digital marketing and will benefit you in the long run.
Even if you are an undergraduate student, a professional changing his career, or a mother wanted to do digital marketing from home- a digital marketing course is a must.
Which is the best digital marketing institute to learn digital marketing courses?
Digital Chaabi Academy is the best Digital Marketing Training Institute Specially Aimed For Freshers, Working Professionals, & Business Owners with Latest Curriculum, 100% Practical Exposure, and Live-Assignments.
Also, Digital Chaabi Academy offers Digital Marketing Internships after the completion of the digital marketing course.
A career in Digital Marketing | 5 best career options –
We have assembled the best opportunities in a career in digital marketing. The list is given below-
• Digital Media Manager
Digital Media Manager works to strategize and implement a brand’s digital presence. As a Digital Media Manager, one should have experience of more than 5+ years and the necessary certifications to boost your expertise. Therefore, you must start a career in digital marketing in 2022 to speed up your journey of success.
• SEO specialist
The role of a Search English Optimization Specialist works to analyze, review and do required changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines results. This means maximizing the organic traffic to a site by improving page rank score.
• Paid Media Specialist
A Paid Media Specialist will be assigned to design, execute, and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click & Paid Social campaigns. Moreover, they will be responsible for continually optimizing PPC & Paid Social campaign components. This will include keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc. It is a quite high-paying job, if you want to start a career in digital marketing, this can be an ideal job.
• Content Strategist
As we know Content is the Ultimate King. It is very important to have a content strategist because they are the ones who interact with the audience and generate captivating content. The content strategist plans and develops content strategies that use content to fulfill the need of customers.
• E-commerce specialist
E-commerce businesses are flourishing these days, that’s why there is a pressing need for an e-commerce specialist. If you want to make a career in the digital marketing field, being an E-commerce specialist can fulfill your purpose.
E-Commerce Marketing Specialists are solely responsible for supervising the development and maintenance of online stores. Moreover, they need to plan according to the new marketing strategies based on the review of business analytics.
These were the top high salaried jobs in the digital marketing field. However, these are some other great options for a career in digital marketing-
Social Media Manager
Virtual Reality Developer
And many more!
Digital Marketing is the fastest growing industry with lots of career opportunities and growth chances. If you want to outshine in the coming years, start learning digital marketing today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
• Can we do digital marketing from home?
No doubt, the biggest advantage of digital marketing is flexible working hours and the independence to choose your workplace. Some of the common jobs in digital marketing from home are-
Social Media Manager
Digital Marketing Freelance
• What are career prospects in digital marketing?
- According to GlassDoor, The average salary for Social Media Managers in the US is $53,090
- Moreover, Digital Marketing Managers earn between $45,000 and $99,000 depending on skills and experience. The average salary reported is $67,578.
• What is the career in Digital Marketing India?
Here are some reasons-
- The online advertising market in India is increasing by 30% year on year.
- 9 out of every 10 new internet users in India are likely to be regional language users in the upcoming 5 years.
- With the government supporting ‘Digital India’ & Indian startups more jobs will be in this field.
• What is a career in digital marketing salary?
In India, the average salary in digital marketing ranges from 2-5 lacs p.a. However, it increases with experience and knowledge of required skills.
• How do I start a career in digital marketing?
Here are the 12 key points jotted down-
1. Research about marketing.
2. Make your website.
3. Develop an SEO skill.
4. Learn social media marketing
5. Run all types of paid ads.
6. Learn email marketing facts.
7. Develop other relevant skills.
8. Make virtual communications.
9. Focus on gaining experience.
10. Learn about various digital marketing tools.
11. Show your ideas and presence online.
12. Get ready for a Digital Marketing job interview.
• What are career options in Digital marketing?
- CRM Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Analytics Manager
- Affiliate Marketer
- PPC expert
- Content Writer
- Social Media Executive
- Video Producer
- Digital Media Researcher
- Automation Expert
- Data Analyst
Do you think you can be a Digital Marketer? Don’t do more delays in taking a decision. Start Learning Digital Marketing today with Practical Exposure.